Looking to glam up your nails? Our Stylush Pink Sugar Glitter Nails is one of our favorite nail designs. You can easily achieve this look in just a few short steps. All you need to achieve this sparkling manicure is Stylush Power Basecoat, Stylush Miss Lady color coat, Stylush Glitter Pot in Golden Rose, and Stylush Lightning Top Coat.
To make this super easy for you, we've put together a glam kit just for you. If you want to get started click here to add it to your cart.
Let's get started:
1. Prep the nails. Make sure they are clean and free of oils, lotions and so forth. Be sure that your nails are all the desired length, and file them accordingly.
2. Apply Stylush Power Basecoat to the nails and let dry. It takes less than 60 seconds for the base coat to dry. Results may vary depending on the temperature in your space, so test the nails before moving forward.
3. Apply a thin coat of Stylush Miss Lady color coat and let dry.
4. If you desire a fuller pink color, apply a thin, second coat.
5. Do not let your second coat dry completely. It needs to be a little wet to catch the glitter and hold it in place.
6. There are a number of ways you can apply the glitter depending on your desired look. If you would like a thin layer of glitter you can sprinkle the glitter on to the nails with your fingers. Lightly dab the glitter into the polish with your ring finger.
7. To achieve a full pink sugar glitter nail, use a popsicle stick or something similar to scoop glitter out of the pot and pour it onto the nail. Be sure to pour back over the pot if you want to preserve most of your glitter. *This method should only be used if you're not sharing the glitter with anyone else to avoid any cross contamination.
8. After you've achieved the desired amount of glitter on the nails, lightly dab into the nail with your ring finger.
9. Apply Stylush Lightning Top coat to add shine, to add long lasting capabilities, and to dry your sugar nails at lightning speed.
And there you have it, our instructions for Stylush Pink Sugar Glitter Nails! If you've tried it leave us a comment and let us see how your Stylush Pink Sugar Glitter Nails turned out and tag us on Instagram @stylushbeautybox We would love to see it!